Seems so obvious, and yet nobody else seems to apply these principles with such brio…
1. Do what you love!
2. Put a dent in the universe.
3. Kick start your brain.
4. Sell dreams, not products.
5. Say no to 1'000 things.
6. Create insanely great experiences
7. Master the message
Why do people "like" Facebook pages?
– 40% to receive discounts
– 39% to show support
– 36% to get a freebie
– 34% to stay informed about the activities of a company
– 33% to get updates on future products
– 30% to get updates on upcoming sales
– 29% for fun or entertainment
– 25% to get access to exclusive content
– 22% 'cause someone recommended it
I would have placed the users first and considered the company's culture, but great points nevertheless